Forging a Strong Team
The key to providing innovative solutions to our customers is attracting and retaining top employees. As such, we view each of our employees as a member of our family, a group of dedicated individuals who are committed to integrity in everything. We encourage work-life balance and provide attractive benefits and employee development programs. Check out some of the reasons our team feels working at Trinity Precision is a great choice!
- Mentoring, training and employee development
- Work-life balance with a focus on family values
- Medical insurance, dental insurance and FSAs
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 10 paid holidays each year and generous PTO
- Parental and bereavement policies
- 401K plan and profit-sharing
- Overtime and direct deposit
- Charity involvement
- Fun activities and events (pot luck meals, employee of the month, Donut Thursdays and birthday parties)
1st and 2nd Shift Machinist
We are looking for both an experienced machinist and an experienced lathe operator.
Please click the link below for the job description. Please complete the online application.apply now