Position Title: We’re Always Accepting Applications!
Trinity Precision is always looking for exceptional talent to add to the team. If you don’t see an open position that fits your skillset, we invite you to still apply and tell us what you’re good at!
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of blueprints and CNC machines
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One year of related experience including blueprint reading and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SKILLS/ABILITIES: Mechanical/Technical, Blueprint, Problem Solving, Organization, Analytical, Interpersonal, Communication, and Computer Skills
General Physical Activities And Requirements
- VERBAL COMMUNICATION: Ability to speak effectively and communicate clearly
- AVERAGE HEARING: Ability to hear average conversations at a standard level in an office environment and noisy shop
- REPETITIVE MOTION: The employee is regularly required to repeat assembly motions throughout the day (60% of workday is repetitive motion)
- FINGER DEXTERITY: The employee is regularly required to use hands for grinding and writing
- AVERAGE VISION: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus with 20/20 vision (with or without the assistance of eyeglasses/contacts)
- PHYSICAL STRENGTH: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (unassisted) as well as stand, sit, bend, kneel, squat, and walk for long periods of time
General Working Conditions
General manufacturing shop environment with climate control. Vibration and loud surroundings. Adequate lighting. Exposure to mechanical moving parts and shop elements such as dust, odors, fumes, and oils.
General Mental Activities
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization.
- MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using all units of measure using whole numbers and common fractions.
- LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to communicate clearly.
Intent And Function of Job Descriptions
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive.
Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.