back to all articles
Better health care coverage key to Trinity Precision
Since Trinity Precision’s inception, the management team has worked to improve overall healthcare benefits for the employees.
“A key strategy for Trinity Precision is to develop a set of benefits that helps employees know through our actions that they are the most important part of our business” stated David May, President/Owner of Trinity Precision.
Our health care coverage has improved as a benefit in the following ways:
- No cost increases have been given to the employees in Trinity Precision history.
- Trinity Precision pays for 70% of the monthly health care premium for all employees that participate.
- Individual deductibles have been reduced from $1500 to $500 per year.
- Office visits and prescription drug costs have been reduced.
- Added a flexible spending account for employees.
- Added a dependent care savings accounts for employees.
- Added long term and short term disability insurance.
At Trinity Precision, we know that taking care of our employees is critical to our success. Great people are the foundation of every great company!